Making the Most of Your Video
Video Production Raleigh NC: Getting the Word Out
Did you know that search engines love video? In fact, websites that have a video included on a page or blog post tend to rank higher than those websites that don’t include one. It’s no secret that video is a great way to attract viewers and sell your product or service more efficiently. Video production in Raleigh NC team members have been sharing that fact with you for months!
Video is one of the best ways to engage an audience and get them interested in what your business has to say! We’ve offered many tips on how to find your audience, how to write the best script and suggested all different types of videos that will help market your business. Today, we are going to focus on what to do with those videos, once the video production crew has done their job, and you’re left with a video to promote.
Video Production Raleigh NC | Here are some tips to make sure you get the most out of your blog post with a video:
- Embed the video on your website; in a blog post or on a web page.
- Alert viewers via social media that there’s a new video on your website.
- Share the video via social media a day or two after it goes live on your website. Encourage viewers to share your social media post, including the video.
- Make sure the video is formatted correctly and positioned within the website’s margins.
- Include a call-to-action at the end of the video. Ask the viewers to comment, share the video, or subscribe to your email newsletter. Even if the call-to-action is written underneath the video on your web page or blog post, or is written in a social media post, it’s important to always include a call-to-action.
TigerHive Creative Group, video production in Raleigh NC, specializes in creating effective video marketing for those that need a change to their marketing plan. Our talented team is dedicated to realizing the vision you have for your video and delivering the highest quality video production within your budget. Contact TigerHive Creative Group, to get started with your personalized, results-driven video solutions for your business.