Lighting Tips for Beginners!
Video Production Raleigh: Lighting Tips!
Are you thinking of taking on the task of shooting your own marketing video? If so, there are a few things you need to know before starting! Shooting a video that will wow viewers, sell your product or triple your website traffic is complicated. It involves a great deal of aspects that are hard to do, alone.
That’s why TigerHive Creative Group, video production in Raleigh, is here to help! In addition to offering tips to help you make your own video, we also offer you our expert Raleigh video production team and creative services!
Lighting Tips | Video Production Raleigh
Lighting is one of the most important, yet difficult aspects of shooting your own video. Videos that don’t have correct lighting tend to send viewers away quicker than you ever imagined. Below, we have a few tips that should help to make sure your lighting is sound.
- Good lighting can make even the most unprofessional video seems worlds better than a video without proper lighting.
- Purchase a lighting kit that has at least three lights.
- Make sure you have a key light placed closet to the camera.
- Also make sure you have a light aimed at the subject of your video, called a fill light.
- A back light, a light that is placed behind the subject is important, as well.
- Make sure the back light isn’t in your shot.
- If you use a fourth light, make sure it’s a colored light. It’ll help brighten up the background!
- If you’re shooting a video outside, shoot in the shade.
We hope these tips help you, should you want to shoot an interview for marketing purposes! If you need more lighting help with your video, feel free to contact TigerHive Creative Group!
TigerHive Creative Group, video production in Raleigh, specializes in creating effective video marketing for those that need a change to their marketing plan. Our talented team is dedicated to realizing the vision you have for your video and delivering the highest quality video production within your budget. Contact TigerHive Creative Group, to get started with your personalized, results-driven video solutions for your business.