Can Online Video Actually Help My Business?
Video Production Raleigh: Online Video Statistics!
Have you ever wondered how online videos are actually affecting the world? Do you think about incorporating video marketing into your current marketing tactics? TigerHive Creative Group, video production in Raleigh, is here to help you understand how videos are affecting the world with a look at some statistics.
By the time you read all the current statistics below, you’ll hopefully have a better understanding of why it’s important to take advantage of video marketing for your business!
Video and Search Engines
- Video results have appeared in almost 70% of the top 100 search listings on Google in 2012 (Marketing Week, 2012)
- The chances of getting a page one listing on Google increase 53 times with video (source: Forrester Research, 2012)
- SEOMOZ concludes that posts with videos included will attract 3 times more in-linking domains than a plain text post
- Econsultancy estimates videos in universal search results have a 41% higher click-through rate than plain-text results
Video for Websites
- Forbes indicates 65% of senior executives have visited a company’s website after watching a video
- A study by Comscore found that on average a website visitor will stay two minutes longer on a site when they watch a video
- 4 in 10 shoppers visited a store online or in-person as a direct result of watching a video (source, ReelSEO, 2012)
Video for Mobile
- Online video accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic and up to 69% of traffic on certain networks (source: Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Reports, 2013)
- Online video consumption increased by 38% between May 2011 and May 2012 (source: Comscore, 2012)
- 63% of digital video screening on mobiles does not happen on-the-go, but rather at home (source: Cisco, 2013)
TigerHive Creative Group | Video Production Raleigh
For a further look at statistics for video marketing, be sure to visit back with us soon! We are dedicated to helping you learn and understand all the benefits of video marketing and how it can positively affect your business!
For more information on getting started with your marketing videos, feel free to contact TigerHive Creative Group video production in Raleigh!