Video Production Statistics for 2016
For those hoping to start a new year with new marketing tools should take time to get familiar with video production in Raleigh NC and video marketing. This is a great way to target new audiences and keep current ones entertained and informed. Below, you’ll find a few statistics and predictions that reinforce our thoughts on this strategy and how beneficial it can be for your business!
Statistics and Predictions | Video Production in Raleigh NC
- 16% of websites feature video on their home page (Source: Crayon State of Video Report)
- 2 billion video views per week are monetized on YouTube, and every auto-shared tweet results in six new YouTube browsing sessions (ReelSEO)
- 33% of tablet owners watch one hour of video per day on their device (Brain Shark)
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions (Invodo)
- 65% of video viewers watch more than ¾ of a video (Brain Shark)
- 66% of higher education institutions use video for remote teaching or learning (Source: The State of Video in Education 2015 – A Kaltura Report)
- 73% of B2B marketers say that video positively affects their marketing results (Source: ReelSEO B2B Video Content Marketing Survey)
- 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video (Brain Shark)
- 75% of B2B organizations optimize their video for SEO (Source: ReelSEO B2B Video Content Marketing Survey)
- 75% of users visit the marketer’s website after viewing a video (Digital Sherpa)
- 76% of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blogging (Social Media Examiner)
- 79% of websites use third party video hosting (Source: Crayon State of Video Report)
- 80% of your online visitors will watch a video, while only 20% will actually read content (Digital Sherpa)
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others (Invodo)
- 93% of marketers use video for online marketing, sales or communications (Brain Shark)
- 96% of B2B organizations are using video as part of their online marketing (Source: ReelSEO B2B Video Content Marketing Survey)
Stay tuned for more statistics pertaining to video production in Raleigh NC. Having a good understanding of how video marketing can help is a great way to get started on your new marketing venture!
TigerHive Creative Group | Video Production in Raleigh NC
It’s important to remember how influential video is in today’s time. Everyone wants to watch a video. Whether it’s informational, entertaining, or educational, video is the way of the world. Don’t let your competitor beat you time and time again, because your business isn’t taking advantage of the power of video. Contact our team at TigerHive Creative Group, soon! We can get started planning your Raleigh video production for marketing videos to help push product and service sales!
If you are interested in getting started with your very own marketing video, be sure to contact us to schedule a consultation! TigerHive Creative Group is here to work with you to make a video that is engaging and compelling!