Video Marketing is Storming the Business World in 2014
Video Production in Raleigh is Storming the Business World!
Raleigh video production and marketing is taking the business world by storm in 2014 and it’s important to take advantage of all this new way of marketing has to offer! Not sure if you’re sold on the idea? Below, our video production team in Raleigh has compiled a few statistics, as well as ideas for why video marketing is working and how you could use it to grow your business!
Video Production in Raleigh | Digiday reports:
- Online video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016.
- Globally, online video traffic will be 55 percent of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016.
- 76 percent of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration.
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos.
- 2 billion video views per week are monetized on YouTube, and every auto-shared tweet results in six new YouTube browsing sessions.
Need ideas on what to include in your marketing videos? According to hazelett.com, there are tons of ideas to implement:
- Share big announcements with your customers via video. It’s one of the easiest and fastest ways for viewers to consume and understand the information you’re sharing.
- Add customer reviews and testimonials via video to your website. It not only adds a human touch to your business but also allows customers to connect to others on a deeper level (and creates confidence and trust with your brand).
- Use this as an opportunity to create new content. Webinars and video blogs can be posted to your website, YouTube, Facebook and other accounts!
- Add a clip or two to your email marketing campaigns. Either embed the video or add a screenshot that people can click on that leads them to a video on your website. Again, it’s the quickest and easiest way for viewers to consume your information and makes it a great, engaging way for your content to be shared – and drives traffic to your websites or social platforms.
- Demos, training, interviews, and live event coverage are all great opportunities to share more information about your brand and business without ‘selling’ your brand.
Ready to start your marketing video production in Raleigh? Contact TigerHive Creative Group, the leading video production team in Raleigh. We specialize in video and creating effective video content marketing. We offer a talented team that’s dedicated to realizing the vision you have for your video. Call today, to get started with your personalized, results-driven video solutions for your business.