Video Production Statistics
Raleigh NC Video Production Statistics:
Raleigh NC video production and online videos continues to be in high demand. According to comScore.com, 85 million daily viewers are consuming online videos, with Millennials spending 48 percent more time watching them than the average internet user.
The Millennial Generation consists of those that came into adulthood around the year 2000. They’re the future of the industrial world. In addition, they’re increasingly difficult to reach via traditional media. Growing up in a world that was increasingly technology based has significantly influenced their tastes. However, Millennials are the most engaged viewers of online video. In addition, according to comScore.com, “They readily use this medium for consuming premium scripted content.”
Raleigh NC Video Production | Statistics
Below, you’ll find a few more statistics that show the benefits of videos in general. In addition to marketing videos testimonial videos, company informational videos and more are on the rise. The statistics below are courtesy of QuickSprout, InSivia, and DigitalSherpa:
- More Video Content Is Uploaded in 30 days Than All Three Major U.S. T.V. Networks Combined Have Created In 30 Years
- 90% Of Users Say That Seeing A Video About A Product Is Helpful In The Decision Process
- 45.5% Of Internet Users View At Least One Video Online Over The Course Of A Month
- 45% Of Viewers Will Stop Watching A Video After 1 Minute & 60% By 2 Minutes
- 72 Hours Of Video Are Uploaded To YouTube Every Minute
Because of the Millennial Generation, using videos to get information across to your employees is another reason to take advantage of Raleigh NC video production:
- An Introductory Company Email That Includes A Video Receives An Increased Click-Through Rate By 96%
- 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week.
In addition, vendors that are looking to sell their products wholesale to business are at an advantage as well:
- 59% of senior executives would rather watch a video than read text
- About 65% of the executives who view a marketing video from a vendor click through to visit the vendor website
- 50% of those same executives look for more information on the vendor’s product
- 45% contact a vendor after seeing an online video ad
- About 50% of those who viewed an online marketing video went on to make a purchase for their business.
If you’ve been considering the idea of video marketing for your business and are ready to talk with one of our Raleigh NC video production experts, feel free to contact TigerHive Creative Group. We are excited to help your business grow and succeed with the help of web and marketing videos!