Online Video Statistics
Are you ready to learn more about Raleigh video production and online videos? This type of marketing strategy is only going to bring you a bigger audience and happy customers! Below, you’ll find statistics regarding online video and how important it is for you to incorporate into your current strategies!
Online Video Statistics | Raleigh Video Production
- 2 billion video views per week are monetized on YouTube, and every auto-shared tweet results in six new YouTube browsing sessions (ReelSEO).
- 52 percent of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions. (Invodo)
- 76 percent of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration. (Social Media Examiner)
- 89 million people in the United States are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos today. (ComScore)
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others. (Invodo)
- Consumers give up on an online video if it doesn’t load in two seconds. (University of Massachusetts Amherst and Akamai Technologies)
- Globally, online video traffic will be 55 percent of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016. (Cisco)
- Mobile and tablet shoppers are three times as likely to view a video as laptop or desktop users. (NPD)
- Mobile video ads that include social media buttons drive 36 percent higher engagement. (Rhythm NewMedia).
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos (YouTube).
- Online video now accounts for 50 percent of all mobile traffic and up to 69 percent of traffic on certain networks. (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report)
- Online video production will account for more than one-third of all online advertising spending within the next five years. (Borrell Associates)
- Online video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016. (Cisco)
- Only about 24 percent of national brands are using online video to market to consumers. (Kantar Media)
- Users sharing video on retail and brand sites chose Facebook 46 percent of the time, with email accounting for 40 percent and Twitter capturing 14 percent of shares. (Invodo)
Raleigh video production and online video is a great way to market your business and build a brand consumers remember forever. Don’t hesitate to contact us to start your journey into this excellent way of marketing!
Raleigh video production is becoming more and more popular, as well as, more beneficial for businesses to take advantage of! The statistics don’t lie! We hope you enjoy reading our blogs with explanations on how/why video marketing can immensely help your business’s marketing efforts! For more info visit back with us, soon!
Raleigh Video Production
Our talented team is dedicated to realizing the vision you have for your video and delivering the highest quality video production within your budget. Contact TigerHive Creative Group, to get started with your personalized, results-driven video solutions for your business.