More Video Marketing Statistics
Video Production Raleigh NC: Statistics
Welcome back! TigerHive Creative Group is back with more statistics for video production in Raleigh NC! If you missed our last post, visit back here.
Video Production Raleigh NC | According to MediaPost:
- On average, 12% of visitors to an e-commerce web page view a video when one is available.
- 90% of consumers watch online video.
- Online media influences more than 50% of in-store sales, making cross-channel campaigns for the omnichannel shopper more critical than ever. Than number is expected to rise to 60% by 2017.
- 57% of consumers say that product videos make them more confident in a purchase and less likely to return an item, up from 52% a year ago.
- Mediapost reports that product videos play a key role in consumer purchase decisions, citing a 9x increase in retail video views at the start of the 2011 holiday season.
- According to a Motorola Solutions survey, 75% of US retailers believe that developing a more engaging in-store experience will be critical to their business in the next five years. The surveyed retailers believe that 42% of sales will come from online, mobile and social commerce by 2016.
- The most popular use for mobile action codes, such as QR and bar codes, is linking to mobile video: 40% of codes link to video content, including product demos and the like.
According to Internet Retailer:
- Internet Retailer reports that shoppers who viewed video on Stacks and Stacks product pages were 144% more likely to add to cart than other shoppers.
- A Cisco survey of US and UK consumers finds that shoppers prefer to research products online prior to making in-store purchases and recommends making video content available in-store by kiosk, touchscreen and smartphone integrations.
- Online retailer Living Direct found that videos boosted conversion as well as increasing time on site by 9%.
- Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not.
- Ice.com found that viewers who chose to view video converted at a 400% increase over those who did not. Ice.com also credits video with decreasing returns by 25%.
- Online shoppers who viewed video had a larger shopping ticket than those who viewed traditional rich media such as flash animations.
Marketing videos are storming the marketing world. Are you taking advantage of all they have to offer? If not contact, TigerHive Creative Group, video production in Raleigh NC, for help getting started! You don’t want to miss out on all the benefits of video marketing!