A Look at Facts and Statistics for Videos
Raleigh video production is becoming more and more popular, as well as, more beneficial for businesses to take advantage of! The statistics don’t lie! We hope you enjoy reading the following statistics for video marketing and how it can immensely help your business’s marketing efforts!
Facts and Statistics | Raleigh Video Production
- 2 billion video views per week are monetized on YouTube, and every auto-shared tweet results in six new YouTube browsing sessions (ReelSEO).
- 52 percent of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions. (Invodo)
- 76 percent of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration. (Social Media Examiner)
- 89 million people in the United States are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos today. (ComScore)
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others. (Invodo)
- Articles with images get 94% more views than those without. (NewsCred)
- As one would suspect, Facebook is the most popular method for sharing interesting content. Surprisingly though, the fifth-most popular sharing method is offline (print) shares. (Heidi Cohen)
- Consumers give up on an online video if it doesn’t load in two seconds. (University of Massachusetts Amherst and Akamai Technologies)
- Despite all the hype about online, 67% of B2B content marketers consider event marketing to be their most effective strategy. (Social Fresh)
- Every day 100 million internet users watch an online video (Digital Sherpa)
- Globally, online video traffic will be 55 percent of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016. (Cisco)
- Half of advertisers are moving budget from TV to digital video (Source: AoL Platforms 2015 US State of the Video Industry Report)
- Internet advertising will make up 25% of the entire ad market in 2015. (Social Fresh)
- Internet video to TV is predicted to increase 4x from 2014 to 2019 (Source: Cisco Visual Networking Index: Forecast and Methodology, 2014)
- Mobile video ads that include social media buttons drive 36% higher engagement (Rhythm NewMedia)
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos (YouTube)
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than all three major U.S. TV networks combined have created in 30 years (Digital Sherpa)
- Nearly half (46%) of people say a website’s design is their number one criterion for determining the credibility of a company. (NewsCred)
- Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report)
- Pinterest grabs 41% of the ecommerce traffic compared to Facebook’s 37%. Food is the top category of content on Pinterest with 57% of its user base sharing food-related content. (Rocket Post)
For more info visit back with us, soon!
Our talented team is dedicated to realizing the vision you have for your video and delivering the highest quality video production within your budget. Contact TigerHive Creative Group, to get started with your personalized, results-driven video solutions for your business.