YouTube Facts and Statistics
Using YouTube videos for your business can offer serious benefits. With the way that videos are received now, they’re all viewers want to see on social media. It’s a great way to market your business and ensure people see it. Not so sure? Consider the facts and statistics below, straight from YouTube.com.
Facts and Statistics | Commercial Production Raleigh NC
- YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- YouTube has over a billion users–almost a third of all people on the Internet–and every day, people watch hundreds of millions of hours of YouTube videos and generate billions of views.
- YouTube has launched local versions in more than 88 countries.
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 76 different languages (covering 95% of the Internet population).
- We have more than 50 million active reference files in our Content ID database, making it the most comprehensive in the world. It’s even won a PrimeTime Emmy!
- The YouTube Spaces team is focused on helping creators make great content through strategic programs and workshops that are largely administered at the YouTube Space production facilities in Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Sao Paulo and Berlin.
- The number of channels earning six figures each year on YouTube has increased by 50% y/y.
- Once users are on YouTube, they are spending more time per session watching videos. On mobile, the average viewing session is now more than 40 minutes.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
- As of March 2015, creators filming in YouTube Spaces have produced over 10,000 videos which have generated over 1 billion views and 70+ million hours of watch time.
- As of July 2016, YouTube has paid out $2 billion to rightsholders who have chosen to monetize claims since Content ID first launched in 2007.
- As of July 2015, there are 8,000+ partners using Content ID–including many major network broadcasters, film studios and record labels–who have claimed over 400 million videos, helping them to control their content on YouTube and make money on videos containing copyrighted material.
We hope this information helps you better understand why you should start working with TigerHive Creative Group’s team of commercial production in Raleigh NC! Contact us to learn more. Also be sure to stay tuned for more info on YouTube and why you should start a channel for videos!
If you are ready to take advantage of video marketing for your small business, contact TigerHive Creative Group, soon! Our team guarantees to boost your sales and grow your business to new levels with a video that engages and excites!
TigerHive Creative Group | Commercial Production Raleigh
TigerHive Creative Group is dedicated to realizing the vision you have for your business and offers the highest quality video production within your budget. Contact our commercial production team to get started with your personalized, results-driven solutions for your business.
If you’re ready to learn more, right now, take a look back at previous blog posts, below:
- Video Marketing Statistics
- More Video Marketing Statistics
- Benefits of Video Marketing
- Video Marketing for Your Business
And remember, if you’re ready to start attracting more customers by the power of video marketing, contact TigerHive Creative Group to get started, today!