Video Marketing Can Benefit Your Business!
TigerHive Creative Group, video production in Raleigh NC is back with more statistics to help you understand how popular and important video marketing is for your business! Below, you’ll find several statistics that show the benefits of them!
Statistics | Video Production Raleigh NC
According to Mediapost.com:
- On average, 12% of visitors to an e-commerce web page view a video when one is available.
- 90% of consumers watch online video.
- Online media influences more than 50% of in-store sales, making cross-channel campaigns for the omnichannel shopper more critical than ever. Than number is expected to rise to 60% by 2017.
- 57% of consumers say that product videos make them more confident in a purchase and less likely to return an item, up from 52% a year ago.
- Mediapost reports that product videos play a key role in consumer purchase decisions, citing a 9x increase in retail video views at the start of the 2011 holiday season.
- According to a Motorola Solutions survey, 75% of US retailers believe that developing a more engaging in-store experience will be critical to their business in the next five years. The surveyed retailers believe that 42% of sales will come from online, mobile and social commerce by 2016.
- The most popular use for mobile action codes, such as QR and bar codes, is linking to mobile video: 40% of codes link to video content, including product demos and the like.
More Statistics | Video Production Raleigh NC
- Retention rate for visual information can reach 65% vs. 10% for text-based information. Social Media Today
- Mobile shoppers are 3x as likely to view a video than desktop shoppers. OnlineVideo.net
- Internet video traffic will be 69% of all global consumer Internet traffic in 2017. Cisco
- Online retailer Bizchair.com told STORES Magazine that video viewing had a powerful impact on sales, citing data showing that 33% of online sales came from the 13% of site visitors who viewed video. STORES Magazine
- Consumer video usage on retail and brand sites hit record numbers on retail and brand sites during the 2011 holiday season. Cyber Monday video views across the Invodo network were 897% higher than 2010, and Black Friday video views showed a 337% increase. Website Magazine
- 71% of consumers say that video is the best way to bring product features to life. Multichannel Merchant
- Video is the top function merchants plan to add to their e-commerce sites over the next 12 months, with nearly 40% planning to include videos in their online merchandising efforts. Multichannel Merchant
It’s important to remember how influential video is in today’s time. Everyone wants to watch a video. Whether it’s informational, entertaining, or educational, video is the way of the world. Don’t let your competitor beat you time and time again, because your business isn’t taking advantage of the power of video. Contact our Raleigh video production team at TigerHive Creative Group, soon! We can get started planning your marketing video to help push product and service sales!